2. Krakow - DE8 Aidan Hutchinson Building on strength with Crosby, Judon and Parsons already on the roster the Krakow Sack Exchange will be opening
3. Alaska OT8 Kaleb McGary maybe a bit too soon but the need is there for annual powerhouse Alaska. Great WRs on the board but with 3 big time WR already on the roster going in a different direction.
4. Arizona WR Garrett Wilson the number one WR comes off the board with greater upside this season with Aa-Rod throwing the rock around Gotham
5. Indianapolis WR Chris Olave another WR1 comes off the board. A great rookie season that should see a sophomore improvement with better QB play in Nawlans
6. Carbon OLB7Josh Uche a 24 year old with 12 sacks playing in a Belichick D is a strong pick in any draft
7. Las Vega$ - C8 Tyler Linderbaum no Center on the roster and a very good young one available at #7. Why over think it?
8. New York (from San Diego) DE/LB7 Keywon Thibideux. A NYG pash rusher in the show playing for NY in AFA following historical trends here. I could see Breece Hall here in case Barclay bolts NY after a year on the tag.
9. Cleveland WR Drake London last of the top 3 young WRs comes off the board here to fill a the need for WR2 on the Force
10. Hollywood CB8 Tariq Woolen The knee surgery not scaring off Hollywood brass as they try to get in on the ground floor of the Legion of Boom 2.0 in Seattle
11. Spokane - OLB7 Uchenna Nwosu Spokane really hoping for a top WR to fall to them put will deal with this need in the later rounds. Instead picking up a double digit sack baker fills another need and adds splash plays to the D
12. Kansas City QB Brock Purdy. Man what a roster. No big holes here and tons of talent everywhere. In win now mode The Beast take Purdy and his 107 QB rating.
13. Albuquerque - DL7 Zach Allen with only 3 DL on the roster and a guy entering his prime and moving over to Denver ABQ adds a little interior pass rush juice.
14. Chicago C7 Mason Cole another stacked roster. Not a sexy pick and the forward looking Caravan likely picking a high potential at a higher value position vs. the need, but going with need in this mock.
15. New York S7 Kyle Hamilton was supposed to be the next coming of Derwin James, time will tell but off to a good start on a team that is always known for its D
16. San Antonio -OG7 Teven Jenkins a young lineman on a team with a budding offense. Should be 7 or better for years to come.